Liquid Luminizers

I hung onto a sample of this from Sephora before purchasing the full size.  I am totally in love with the rest of their Coconut line.




I received this gem from our regional Stila reps at an event they had recently at Ulta.  I was excited they hooked me up with the Rose Gold Shimmer (I had fully planned on purchasing this myself!). There are two others as well, but this happened to be the most flattering shade for me.  I love the way it looks on my cheeks, and how easy it is to use!

I was sold on this product after they added a healthy amount to the tops on my cheekbones, cupid's-bow, and brow bone.  It gave me a very lovely glow (very Jlo-like) without looking crazy greasy on my oily skin.  I was super impressed with every girl I saw walking around after trying it on themselves, too!  

Stila as a brand is really exciting for those of us who love to play around with ultra versatile products.  It's like being a kid again, playing with paints and pigments.  For example, add a bit of their gorgeous shimmery eyeshadow pigments into this beautiful liquid luminizer and BAM you have a super unique and long lasting cream eyeshadow.

Comments

Popular Posts